If you are planning to, or have already purchased, any of the following products, this guide is for you. If you have purchased our treads with suction cups, then these steps aren’t required because they use suction cups rather than adhesive.
Applicable SlipX Solutions® Products
- Clean surface carefully, using everyday cleanser. Dry completely. If needed, read How to Clean and Prepare Your Tub guide.
- Wipe surface with rubbing alcohol to remove all soap/cleanser residue. Dry completely.
- Arrange treads in desired pattern.
- Remove backing material one tread at a time.
- Press tread firmly onto surface, working from center outward.
- Do not touch adhesive or reposition treads during installation.
- Allow newly installed treads to stand for 12 hours before use.
For removal, please refer to our tutorial on tread removal.
How to Install Tub Tattoos
The following video review is a customer submitted video review:
If you have any questions regarding the procedure above, or a topic not covered, please feel free to call us at (800) 968-0104 or use the contact us form.