Our Shower Curtain Splash Clips keep water inside your shower where it belongs! If you do not install them correctly, then they may peel off much sooner than you’d like. Check out our instructions below for proper install.
- Clean and prepare your shower wall. Read our tub surface preparation before proceeding to step #2.
- Position the first clip approximately 2″ above the top of your tub, with the opening of the clip facing away from the shower head. Make sure it’s aligned with your curtain rod.
- Remove the paper backing of the first clip and press the clip firmly against the shower wall. Again, make sure the clip opening is facing away from the shower head.
- Position the second clip above the first, approximately half way between the first clip and the curtain rod with the opening facing away from the shower head.
- Repeat step #3 for the second clip.
- You’re done!
Shower Curtain Clip Usage
Now it’s as easy as sliding your shower curtain in and out of the clips.
If you ever want to remove them, please apply our tread removal “how to” instructions to your curtain clips.
If you have any questions regarding the procedure above, or a topic not covered, please feel free to call us at (800) 968-0104 or use the contact us form.