Installing Bathtub Non-Slip Stickers? Have a Little Fun with It!
- Clean surface carefully using everyday cleanser. Dry completely.
- Wipe surface with rubbing alcohol to remove any soap/cleanser residue. Dry completely.
- Remove backing material one tread at a time.
- Press each tread firmly onto surface, working from center outward. Make sure all outer edges firmly attach to surface. Do not touch adhesive or reposition treads during installation.
- Allow newly installed treads to stand for 12 hours before use.
WARNING: Designed for use on smooth surfaces only. For your safety, do not install over grout lines, voids or textured/uneven surfaces; all of which negatively affect adhesion. This product is not intended for use on refinished surfaces. Always make sure that your mat is securely attached before entering or exiting your tub, shower or other slippery areas. No anti-slip product can prevent all accidents.
Slip prevention is important for all ages. For tips on how to “Keep on Your Feet,” the CDC has a great article for preventing older adult falls: https://www.cdc.gov/injury/features/older-adult-falls/index.html