Use on smooth surfaces only. Do not install over grout lines, voids, or textured surfaces. Removal may damage painted or refinished surfaces. To install, make sure surface is clean. Remove plastic cover from suction cup. Position hook, then push suction cup firmly to engage. The suction cup will not “click” into place; however, you should push until you feel the suction cup engage the smooth application surface. If reinstalling, wash with warm water and air dry before reuse. To remove, slide straight edge tool under suction cup to release.
On the Dot Suction Cup Hook, Razor Holder & Phone Cradle
- Looking for a power lock suction cup hook that won’t fall down in your shower? Shop SlipXSolutions.com to find suction cup accessories, razor holders and more.
- SlipX Solutions On the Dot Suction Cup Hook holds a robe, loofah, or razor securely on your shower wall, mirror, or smooth surface. Put items exactly where you need them!
- Made of durable plastic, this shower suction hook holds tight to smooth, non-porous surfaces and holds up to 11 pounds.
- The two-hook design holds a razor upright making it a convenient razor holder for the shower.
- No tools are required for installation. Push firmly until you hear the suction cup engage the wall and lock into place before using as a phone cradle, suction cup towel hook, razor holder or on glass and tile surfaces.
- SlipX Solutions On the Dot suction cup accessories are easy to reposition time and time again.