Skip to content
- Ensure the shower curtain rod is in place and secure.
- Lay shower curtain liner on a flat surface.
- Insert one of your 12 shower curtain rings or hooks through each grommet or reinforced button hole along the top edge of your shower curtain liner.
- Working from one side to the other, attach each shower hook or ring onto your installed shower rod one at a time.
- If you are using rings with closures, check to make sure each ring is securely closed.
- To keep water inside your shower stall or tub, be sure to keep the lower portion of your shower liner inside the stall surround or tub!